Embrace the Future of Sustainable Palm Oil!
Upcoming EU Considerations
on MOH Levels in Food.
15 November 2023
10:00 CET / 09:00 UK Time
Please register to join our webinars. You will receive an email with a link 24 hours before the webinar starts. We make use of Zoom. .
Your personal information will be deleted from our records three weeks after the conclusion of this webinar.
We invite you to join our upcoming webinar focusing on the European Union (EU) and the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) considerations about Mineral Oil Hydrocarbons (MOH) in Food. MOH is a contaminant with potential health concerns. While we don't know all the effects of MOH yet, it's crucial to stay informed about potential regulatory changes. Additionally, these EU regulations could influence UK regulations in the future. If the EU and UK establishes maximum levels, attending this webinar will prepare your company to meet these standards.
To receive the webinar link, you need to register in advance. Click on the Zoom registration link provided below.
Zoom registration link:
After registering, you will receive an email containing information about joining the webinar.
▪ Stay Ahead of Regulatory Changes: Understand the EU and EFSA's current stance and potential future actions about MOH levels in food.
▪ Insight into Our Practices: Learn how we manage MOH in our mills and downstream factories, setting an industry benchmark.
▪ Engage with Experts: Connect with leading experts.
1. Dr. Ir. Iekje Berg: Senior scientist specializing in food contaminants.
2. Christopher Hart: Project manager overseeing global initiative to raise the safety and sustainability standards at our palm oil mills.
3. Marchel Snieder: Head of Quality Assurance in SDO Zwijndrecht Refinery.
Feel free to share this invitation with colleagues or others in your company who might find this topic relevant. The more we are informed, the better we can ensure food safety.
If you have any questions or require further information, please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager at Sime Darby Oils Zwijndrecht Refinery.
Thank you for your continued partnership, and we look forward to your participation!